- Name: LA Premiere of Personal Shopper
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Location: Carondelet House
- Who was there: Writer/Director Olivier Assayas, star Kristin Stewart; guests included actor Elijah Wood, musician/visual artist Kim Gordon, filmmaker Edgar Wright, actor and comedian Brett Gelman, writer/filmmaker/artist Liz Goldwyn, actress Rowan Blanchard, filmmaker/visual artist Floria Sigismondi and musician Lillian Berlin, filmmaker/artist/curator Aaron Rose, actress Vivian Bang, musicians Dean Wareham and Britta Phillips, screenwriter Larry Karaszewski, actress Teresa Decher, filmmaker Sean Baker, photographer Todd Cole, animator/illustrator Julia Pott, and many more.
- What was served: Fortunes and “ghost texts”
Flux and IFC Films hosted the premiere of writer/director Olivier Assayas’ acclaimed film Personal Shopper, a mysterious ghost story starring Kristen Stewart as a high-fashion personal shopper to the stars who is also a spiritual medium.
Kirsten Stewart hit the red carpet with a dramatic new platinum buzzcut which made international style news.
Personal Shopper, will be released by IFC Films on Friday, March 10 in LA and NYC, and then will open in additional cities
View additional photos from our Flickr album.
- Social Web